8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Beer Paddle Tasting
Local Guide with amazing knowlege
Bilpin Cider Tasting
Blue Mountain Botanic Garden
Gin Tasting at an independent Distillery
Other alcoholic beverages
Departure & Return
Access Ramp West, 62 Great Western Hwy, Leura NSW 2780, Australia
Please meet outside in the car park
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Participants must be 18 years and over
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY ANDERSONS TOURS
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Taste of the Blue Mountains - Lunch & Wine tasting, Beer, Cider & Gin Tasting ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Taste of the Blue Mountains - Lunch & Wine tasting, Beer, Cider & Gin Tasting ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Taste of the Blue Mountains - Lunch & Wine tasting, Beer, Cider & Gin Tasting ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Taste of the Blue Mountains - Lunch & Wine tasting, Beer, Cider & Gin Tasting ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Taste of the Blue Mountains - Lunch & Wine tasting, Beer, Cider & Gin Tasting
8 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingBlue MountainsBus Tours - New South WalesFull-day Tours - New South WalesCategory