- Mountain bike through the Blue Mountains to Baltzer Lookout and Hanging Rock
- Soak up the dramatic landscapes of this UNESCO-listed wilderness
- Relax with full safety gear, a comprehensive bike introduction, and trail info
- Fluid trails are suitable for experienced and less-experienced riders alike
Departure & Return
You will meet us at our shop, found at 144 Bathurst Rd Katoomba. We are between Dan Murphys liquor shop and the Blue Mountains Backpackers Hostel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bike insurance for accidental damage can be purchased on the day for $30
- This bike hire service has a minimum number requirement. Feel free to contact us leading up to your booking.
- SPD pedals. These can be hired on the day for $15.
- Shoes are very important. Blatzers lookout and Hanging Rock is loose underfoot. Shoes need GRIP!
- The owner Sam is very flexible and accommodating. Let him know if you have any special requests and he will always try.
- Start and finish times can vary to accommodate customers. All is confirmed the night before with a phone call from Sam.
- A passport, licence or acceptable form of identification along with an active credit card is required on the day for security purposes.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Due to the service being mobile, we do require minimum numbers for the day to go ahead. If you can be a little flexible with your ride day, if required, this is much appreciated.
- e-BIKES (electric) and DUAL suspension mountain bikes available for additional cost. Needs to be pre-arranged and is subject to availability.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Blue Mountains Biking Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff