Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Departure & Return
Yellow door Altitude Activities, on the opposite side of Tale of you restaurant.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A good hiking shoes. If you don’t have them you can rent them at the office, only please specify your shoe size in advance.
- Warm hiking clothes (Wind proof jacket and a fleece). Triglav’s altitude is 2,864 m so you should dress accordingly. If it is hot in the valley does not mean it is hot in the mountains. There could be even snow.
- Sun protection: sunglasses and sunscreen
- Trekking poles are not necessary but recommended. You can also rent them at the office.
- Enough water. 1, 5 l of water should suffice. There will be wells on the way where you can refill your bottle. You can buy water in the hut as well.
- A Snack. You will start to crave a lot of sugar after one whole day of hiking.
- A backpack to put everything in.
- Money for mountain hut and food
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Altitude Activities
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms