- Climb Slovenia’s Mount Triglav on a 3-day self-guided hiking adventure
- Set your own pace to ascend the mountains and reach heights of 6,000 feet
- Spend your time immersed in nature and admiring the beautiful scenery
- Follow the marked routes and itinerary to enjoy a worry-free hiking tour
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 12 years.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- A maximum of 10 people per booking.
- Dress code is sport, outdoor sport, hiking-walking.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Lajf d.o.o.
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Mount Triglav Climb and Triglav Lakes Valley Hike - Self Guided.