- All gear is provided for stand-up paddleboarding on Lake Bled
- Admire views of Bled Castle (Blejski Grad) from the water
- Paddle up to Bled Island
- Enjoy the chance to get out on the water with a guide who provides tips and instruction
Departure & Return
You will find a Bananaway Stand Up Paddle-board spot near by parking area. Just find Red Paddle Co SUP boards and a Bananaway instructor with yellow Bananaway T-shirt.Google maps: https://goo.gl/maps/P5ZfiYvK8MJFyaFG7
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Eurora d.o.o.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands