10 to 12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Spend a day admiring the natural outdoor beauty of Slovenia on this 7 Alpine Wonders tour. Take the stress out of driving on rural roads by having round-trip transport in an air-conditioned minivan provided. You won’t have to worry about your trip being overcrowded as this is a small-group tour limited to eight travelers. See many alpine highlights in a day such as Triglav National Park, Waterfall Peričnik, Soca gorge, Lake Predel, Lake Jasna, and Mount Spik.
- See seven of the most beautiful places in the Alpine area of Slovenia
- This 7 Alpine Wonders tour is the ideal choice for nature lovers
- This small-group tour is limited to eight travelers
- Hassle-free trip with entrance to Triglav National Park included
Saved to wishlist!
pickup and drop-off at point off agreement
transport in a minivan
National Park fee
Food and Drinks
rafting or zipline in Soča gorge
Departure & Return
Ljubljanska cesta 1, 4260 Bled, Slovenia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum 4 adults per booking required
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Altitude Activities
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during 7 Alpine Wonders- Day Tour Bled, Soca valley, Slovenia ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 7 Alpine Wonders- Day Tour Bled, Soca valley, Slovenia ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 7 Alpine Wonders- Day Tour Bled, Soca valley, Slovenia ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeExtremeWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingBled4WD Tours - LjubljanaSporting Events - LjubljanaBus Tours - LjubljanaNature and Wildlife - LjubljanaExtreme - LjubljanaWalking Tours - Ljubljana4WD Tours - TriesteSporting Events - TriesteBus Tours - TriesteNature and Wildlife - TriesteExtreme - TriesteWalking Tours - Trieste4WD Tours - KoperSporting Events - KoperBus Tours - KoperNature and Wildlife - KoperExtreme - KoperWalking Tours - KoperCategory