- Explore Birmingham like a local during a walking tour
- Access parts of the city that are unreachable by coach or car
- Get a more intimate glimpse into backstreets and alleys
- Benefit from the insider knowledge of a guide
Departure & Return
Sunday tour starts 13:30 at: Front entrance of the new Library of Birmingham in Centenary Square, B1 2EA. Please arrive 5-10 min before departure time. Tour is 1 3/4 hour appoximately and finishes back at Library of Birmingham.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We try not to cancel tours even with adverse weather conditions. If it is raining please bring a suitable coat or umbrella. In the event of icy conditions the tour route may be adapted.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Positively Birmingham Walking Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands