- Visit the Basque Coast and discover its beautiful sights
- Stop at the impressive Transporter Bridge of Bizkaia
- Enjoy transportation by car or mini-van
- Knowledgeable, local guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please call the provider 48h before tour date in order to confirm the meeting point
What To Expect
Enjoy the scenic coastal splendor as you venture to the interior of the province; discover the imposing Castle of Burtron then travel towards the charming coastal village of Bakio to see why locals favor the spot for their summer sojourns. Arrive at the sublime San Juan de Gaztelugatxe, a location hailed as one of the Basque Coastlines most picturesque and admire the rugged rock formation that protrudes from the sea.
Continue to Bermeo, a tranquil fishing village replete with winding narrow streets and impressive monuments like the Juradera Chruch and the Ercilla Tower. Enjoy some relaxed free time to explore the sights independently and allow your guide to recommend rustic restaurants for lunch (own expense).
Next, travel to the site of Mundaka, a mirador that offers stunning views of the Urdaibai Biosphere, a UNESCO World Heritage-listed site. Conclude your tour with a visit to the village of Gernika to see the Basque sacred tree and the elaborate Law House stands beside it. Return directly to Bilbao in time for an afternoon siesta and bid farewell to your group and guide.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Please note that the Access to San Juan de Gaztelugatxe is not included on this tour.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Chldren will have 50% discount if accompained by 2 adults, from 2 to 12 years old.
- Most travelers can participate
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 54 travelers
- OPERATED BY Servicios Turisticos Integrales
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Basque Coast Tour: Vizcaya Bridge, Gaztelugatxe, Bermeo and Gernika.