1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Discover the charm of Bilbao’s Old Quarter on an enriching morning or afternoon walking-tour of the city’s medieval enclave. With an expert guide, travel back in time to the 6th century and visit ancient landmarks like the Cathedral of Santiago and Plaza Nueva. Admire the sacred beauty of the Church of St Anton; wander the site of the Mercado de la Ribera; and enjoy picturesque views of the port, the origin of the industrial Spanish city. Gain valuable insight into the rich history of the city and see cultural traditions first hand as you explore.
- Leisurely morning or afternoon walking tour of Bilbao’s Old Quarter
- Visit ancient landmarks like the Cathedral of Santiago, Plaza Nueva and the Mercado de la Ribera
- Absorb the bustling atmosphere of the port and hear of its former commercial prosperity
- Learn about the city’s interesting 500-year-old history from your expert guide
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Plaza Nueva, 48005 Bilbao, Vizcaya, Spain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY EXPLORA NORTE
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Casco Viejo or 7 streets?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Casco Viejo or 7 streets?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Casco Viejo or 7 streets?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Casco Viejo or 7 streets?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursAudio GuidesMarketsWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportBilbaoFood Tours - Basque CountryAudio Guides - Basque CountryMarkets - Basque CountryWalking Tours - Basque CountryHistorical Tours - Basque CountryFood Tours - SantanderAudio Guides - SantanderMarkets - SantanderWalking Tours - SantanderHistorical Tours - SantanderFood Tours - San SebastianAudio Guides - San SebastianMarkets - San SebastianWalking Tours - San SebastianHistorical Tours - San SebastianCategory
Moyua Square (Plaza Moyua)Zubizuri BridgeRiver Maritime Museum (Museo Maritimo Ria)Basque Museum (Museo Vasco de Bilbao)Arriange Theatre (Teatro Arriaga)San Vicente Martír de Abando Church (Parroquia de San Vicente Martir de Abando)Euskalduna Palace (Palacio Euskalduna)PuppyCasco ViejoBilbao's Santiago Cathedral