- Private walking tour of Bilbao
- Visit La Ribera market and stroll around Bilbao’s Old Town
- Admire landmarks such as San Mames Stadium and Bilbao Cathedral
- Marvel at the city’s modern architecture, including the famous Guggenheim Museum
- Ideal tour for first-time visitors to Bilbao or those short on time
- This private tour can be customized to your interests and ensures you’ll receive personalized attention from your guide
Departure & Return
Meeting point in front of Guggenheim museum. If your hotel is walking distance we can arrange a walking pick up, please contact us with the information.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Your private tour can be completely customized to your preferences so you could choose to explore the Ensanche neighborhood, admire some of Bilbao’s modern architecture, or take a look at the San Mames Stadium. Popular choices include the lively La Ribera Market, one of Europe’s largest markets, or a visit to the Frank Gehry-designed Guggenheim Museum, which is just as impressive from the outside.
Your tour ends in central Bilbao.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour Travel & More
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms