Explore our promoted experiences
- Raft and snorkel adventure on Kealakekua Bay
- Visit Kealakekua Bay and the Captain Cook monument
- Fantastic coastal views
- Close encounters with tropical marine life
- Look out for spinner dolphins, green sea turtles, manta rays and humpback whales
- Explore the geology of Hawaii through lava tubes and sea caves
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
As you cruise south along the beautiful Kona coastline, learn about the island’s fascinating history as your guide shares local facts and legends. See the Captain Cook monument, where the first European made contact with Hawaii, and keep an eye out for local marine life including spinner dolphins and humpback whales (during winter). Explore the Big Island’s volcanic history as your raft darts in and out of sea caves and past rocky lava tubes.
Slip on a provided snorkeling mask and fins and plunge into the warm, clear water to swim among schools of electric-colored fish and intricate coral gardens. After approximately 1.5 hours of snorkeling, climb back aboard the raft and refuel with a fresh Hawaiian snack and beverages (or picnic-style lunch on the 10 am departure).
Continue along the spectacular coastline back to the marina, where your 4- to 5-hour adventure concludes.
Please note: Due to the bumpy nature of the raft ride, this tour is not recommended for those with back or neck problems, or pregnant women.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 4 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 112 travelers
- OPERATED BY Captain Zodiac
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Kealakekua Bay Snorkeling Tour - 4 hour Kona Zodiac Adventure.