- Magnificent views as you cruise along the Kona-Kohala coast
- Incredible sightings of humpback whales and whale calves
- Choice of departure times available throughout the day
- Guaranteed whale sightings or join another cruise
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Anaehoomalu Bay, Waikoloa Address: 69-1081 Kuualii Place Waikoloa, Hawaii 96738 Directions: Vessels depart from Anaehoomalu Bay at the Waikoloa Beach Resort. If driving, set your GPS to "69-1081 Kuualii Place Waikoloa, Hawaii 96738". This will take you toward the A-Bay beach and the Lava Lava Beach Club. Park at the A-Bay Beach Park parking lot, and walk along the beach toward the middle. Look for our orange Hawaii Nautical check-in banner near the two prominent coconut trees. We will come to get you there in our catamaran tender.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Hotel details and/or customer contact number required at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 17 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hawaii Nautical
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands