Explore our promoted experiences
- Stop at traditional villages to experience Polynesian culture
- Drive your own ATV or ride in the UTV for up to two hours
- Choice of multiple morning or afternoon departure times
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 14 people
Departure & Return
PLEASE NOTE THIS ACTIVITY IS ON THE BIG ISLAND OF HAWAII. THIS IS NOT OAHU, MAUI, OR KAUAI. Look for the our sign on Mamalahoa Hwy. Once you see the sign, go up the paved road to the parking lot on your right.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- You must be at least 16 years old to drive a single-rider ATV
- Those who are 3-15 years old OR who do not want to ride their own ATV will ride in the UTV with the tour guide as the driver. An adult may accompany the child, but the tour guide will still be the one driving.
- Children from ages 3-17 require parent or legal guardian to be present.
- Closed toed shoes are mandatory, long pants are recommended
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your tours start time. If you are LATE and miss the safety instructions, you will NOT be allowed to ride an ATV and will be put in the UTV with the tour guide.
- Please note we are on the BIG ISLAND OF HAWAII. This is NOT, Oahu, Maui, Kauai, Molokai, or Lanai. Hawaii is broken into more than 1 island!
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- If you are over the age of 70 and have never driven an ATV we recommend you ride as a passenger in the UTV.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Aloha Adventure Farms
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "The pictures that were taken during the tour were so good, it is a great feature that pictures are taken so you can just enjoy the ride and be in the moment." See review