Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
When heading down Napoopoo Road to Kealakekua Bay you will see our shop on the right side of the road located at: 82-5674 Kahau Place Captain Cook, Hawaii 96704 Check-in location is 1 mile from our launch spot. Transportation is required by customers from the check-in location to launch spot.
All Kealakekua bay tours check out at the oceans edge. All clients vehicles are located near where we exit the ocean. Restrooms and showers available at this location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Aloha Kayak Co
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff