- Luxurious morning sail aboard a 50-foot (15-meter) catamaran
- Scan the Kona coast for dolphins and seasonal whales
- Make use of snorkel equipment and flotation noodles at Kealakekua Bay
- Non-alcoholic beverages, continental breakfast, and sandwich bar included
Departure & Return
Guests are asked to check-in at our retail outlet 45 MINUTES PRIOR to your scheduled departure time. We are located in the Kona Square Shopping Complex. Our address is 75-5669 Alii Drive, #1107, Kailua-Kona, HI 96740
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking. Gluten free and vegetarian options are available with at least 48 hours advance notice.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Guests that will be snorkeling or getting in the water during the tour MUST KNOW HOW TO SWIM without the assistance of a flotation device
- If guest is not a competent swimmer (as determined by the Captain and/or crew), they will be directed to immediately return to the vessel. In such instances the guest will NOT be refunded
- Children under the age of 5 are required to stay on boat (not allowed in the water) and must be accompanied by an adult at all times on the vessel
- Guests are asked to check-in at our retail outlet 45 MINUTES PRIOR to your scheduled departure time. We are located in the Kona Square Shopping Complex. Our address is 75-5669 Alii Drive, #1107, Kailua-Kona, HI 96740
- Most travelers can participate
- We offer validated parking at the Courtyard Marriott King Kamehameha Hotel. Validation fee is $10 for up to 5.5 hours. Please remember to bring your parking ticket with you to check-in.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kona Style
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms