3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointWaikoloa Beach Golf Course, 600 Waikoloa Beach Drive, Waikoloa, Island of Hawaii, HI 96738
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY ʻŌahi Entertainment, LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Entry Ticket to Hoʻomau-A Mai Grille Luau Show?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Entry Ticket to Hoʻomau-A Mai Grille Luau Show?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Entry Ticket to Hoʻomau-A Mai Grille Luau Show?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Entry Ticket to Hoʻomau-A Mai Grille Luau Show?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Dining ExperiencesTheatersDinner and ShowFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesShows, Concerts & SportsBig Island of HawaiiDining Experiences - HawaiiTheaters - HawaiiDinner and Show - HawaiiDining Experiences - MauiTheaters - MauiDinner and Show - MauiDining Experiences - OahuTheaters - OahuDinner and Show - OahuCategory
Liliuokalani GardensPuʻuhonua o Honaunau National Historical ParkMauna LoaKula Kai CavernsPunaluʻu Black Sand BeachMountain Thunder Coffee PlantationHilo Farmers Market Anaeho'omalu BayAkaka FallsKohala CoastCoconut Island (Mokuola)Kailua PierRainbow FallsWaimeaKona Cloud Forest SanctuaryKilauea Iki CraterWailuku River State ParkKona (Kailua Bay) Cruise PortOriginal King Kamehameha StatueParker Ranch