- 105-minute sightseeing flight over Hawaii, from Kona
- Enjoy aerial views of two of the world’s most active volcanoes, Kilauea and Mauna Loa, over Hawaii Volcanoes National Park
- Get great photo ops of waterfalls, lush valleys, rainforest, volcanoes, beaches, cliffs and the coast
- See sights from the air that are inaccessible by land
- Learn about Hawaii’s history, geography, volcanology and more
- Spend more time in the air than many other flights, thus covering more of the Big Island
- Includes a guaranteed window seat and headsets to hear your pilots narrative
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Maximum per person weight of 220 lbs
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- 23 months old and below with a combination of adult and the baby for 220 lbs.
- passenger exceeding 220 lbs can purchase 2 seats
- Check in 30 minutes before flight time.
- Most travelers can participate
- not recommended for travelers that can not walk.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY Big Island Air Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Big Island Air Tour by Cessna Plane.