- Light snacks to keep you fueled up
- Use of snorkel gear, boogie boards, and flotation devices
- Use of reef-safe sunscreen
- Follow a guide on a snorkel tour of the Captain Cook Monument
Departure & Return
Check in location for Hoku Nui is at 1:45pm at Keauhou Bay located at the end of Kaleiopapa Street continuing past the boat ramps. You may park on Kaleiopapa Street. Do not check into any buildings. Hoku Nui is a 50 foot Catamaran with a blue sail bag. The boat departs Keauhou Bay at 2pm.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Advise Staff of any Dietary Restrictions 48 hrs prior to tour
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 44 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sea Paradise
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands