- Guide provides navigation and commentary
- Small group of just 10 people or fewer
- Walking your lets you get to know the city on foot
- Small group means personalized attention and chance to ask questions
Departure & Return
We meet at the Kiosk (Center of Place Louis XIV of Saint Jean de Luz).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Confortable shoes are strongly reccomended.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Alterguiding
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff