Departure & Return
In front of the T1 CONTINENTAL bus stop, two minutes from the Biarritz tourist office at the Town Hall. Five minutes from the Hôtel du Palais and the Atlantic Ocean.
|Monday - Sunday:||09:30 AM - 08:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Minors accepted with authorization of a capable adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gyrozone Big Basque
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands