4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Learn about the world's worst industrial disaster, the Bhopal Gas Tragedy, during this private tour of the Union Carbide Factory. Follow your guide through the abandoned factory and listen to engaging commentary to understand the circumstances and consequences of the accident in December of 1984. Visit the Remember Bhopal Museum to further enhance your understanding and pay tribute to those who lost their lives.
- Step back in time on a history tour of the important sites of this national tragedy
- Tour the abandoned Union Carbide Factory and the Remember Bhopal Museum
- Listen to informative commentary on the Bhopal Gas Tragedy of 1984
- Private tour is operated with just your party, which guarantees personalized attention
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Air-conditioned vehicle with private driver
Visits to the actual tragedy sites
Visit to Remember Bhopal Museum
Pickup and drop-off at your hotel or the airport
Fuel, parking fees, surcharges and taxes
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up form your hotel lobby or from Bhopal airport.
Please provide the full name and address of hotel or flight details while booking.
- Bhopal Airport, Bhopal India
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY City Tours India
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 4-Hour Private Tour of the Bhopal Gas Tragedy Site?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 4-Hour Private Tour of the Bhopal Gas Tragedy Site?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBhopalBus Tours - Madhya PradeshHistorical Tours - Madhya PradeshHalf-day Tours - Madhya PradeshCategory