- Discover dozens of hidden spots in Berlin that only locals know about
- Learn about Berlin’s transformation over the last century from your informative guide
- Visit the ‘Palace of Tears’ and explore the meaning behind its name and experience history as it once was as you visit the Berlin Wall
- Hear local stories against the backdrop of the stunning Humboldt University
- Get insider knowledge about Berlin’s Jewish history and culture
- Sample traditional German treats at the oldest bakery in Berlin
Departure & Return
The entrance of the Melia Hotel at Friedrichstraße,103 (Close to the suburban station Friedrichstraße)
Berlin Wall Memorial at Bernauerstrasse (close to S-Bahn Station Nordbahnhof), located in Berlin Mitte
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress standard: A good pair of comfortable walking shoes is advisable. Dependent on weather, wet weather gear is useful.
- Small group of a maximum of 12 people
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- As the Delta variant of COVID-19 has proven to be highly transmissible and poses significant increased safety risk, effective September 1, 2021, travellers aged 18+ must produce proof of COVID-19 vaccination on Intrepid Urban Adventures tours. Children aged 6-17 must present a negative COVID-19 test, proof of recovery, or proof of vaccination. View full policy at urbanadventures.com/vaccine.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Urban Adventures Berlin
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by East Berlin Stories Small Group Walking Tour.