Departure & Return
Traveling TO BERLIN. Pick up posible from: - Rostock Port (Warnemünde Cruise Center) - Your hotel in Rostock Traveling FROM BERLIN. Pick up posible from: - Your centrally located hotel in Berlin - Tegel Airport - Schönefeld Airport
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship or flight.
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if someone in the group uses a wheelchair
- ONLY collapsible wheelchairs can be accommodated. The passenger must be accompanied by someone who can assist her/him board and disembark
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Luggage restriction: Up to 2 luggage per person. Please inform if you are carrying more luggage than the indicated
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY G. Velez Vera & M. Aguirre GbR
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Private transport to or from Berlin for Cruise Passengers in Warnemünde-Rostock.