12 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Professional English-speaking tour guide for 6 hrs in Berlin
Shared roundtrip port transfer in a comfortable a/c bus
Private vehicle for tour in Berlin (6 hrs)
A bottle of still water on the bus
Free time (1 hr) for lunch at a local restaurant or shopping
Coffee Break / Lunch
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Meet your driver by the ship.
- Warnemünde Cruise Center, Am Passagierkai 4, 18119 Rostock, Germany
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Uopera tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Shore Excursion: All-Highlights of Berlin (shared port transfer)?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Shore Excursion: All-Highlights of Berlin (shared port transfer)?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Shore Excursion: All-Highlights of Berlin (shared port transfer)?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Shore Excursion: All-Highlights of Berlin (shared port transfer)?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 224720P86
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBerlinShore Excursions - PotsdamBus Tours - PotsdamCity Tours - PotsdamPorts of Call Tours - PotsdamFull-day Tours - PotsdamShore Excursions - RostockBus Tours - RostockCity Tours - RostockPorts of Call Tours - RostockFull-day Tours - RostockShore Excursions - PoznanBus Tours - PoznanCity Tours - PoznanPorts of Call Tours - PoznanFull-day Tours - PoznanCategory
Berggruen MuseumKulturforumPhotography Museum (Museum für Fotografie)Oberbaum Bridge (Oberbaumbrücke)DDR MuseumBerlin Gallery (Berlinische Galerie)Berlin Botanical Garden and Botanical Museum (Berlin Botanischer Garten und Botanisches Museum)Checkpoint CharlieBerlin Philharmonic Hall (Berliner Philharmonie)Berlin TV Tower Restaurant MACHmit! Museum for Children (Kindermuseum MachtMit)Platz der RepublikHamburger BahnhofBerlin Cathedral (Berliner Dom)Berlin Hauptbahnhof Neues Museum (New Museum)Art Library (Kunstbibliothek)Olympic Stadium (Olympiastadion Berlin)Bauhaus Archive Museum of Design (Bauhaus-Archiv Museum für Gestaltung)New Synagogue