- 4.5-hour evening bike tour of Berlin
- Get to know Berlin’s burgeoning restaurant scene and eat at three favorite local eateries
- Hear stories about Berlin's history and discover how the city's multicultural community has influenced its cuisine
- Watch the sunset over the Spree River from the Oberbaum Bridge
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 15 people ensures a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Tour meets at the Fat Tire Tours Office at the base of the giant TV Tower (Fernsehturm) in Berlin's Alexanderplatz. When exiting the Alexanderplatz train station, head towards the entrance of the TV Tower and you will find our meeting point marked with flags.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Because there is so much to see in Berlin, this tour takes advantage of the many bike paths the city offers. Much of the tour takes place on bike paths and through parks. Also, Berlin is quite flat and easy to traverse by bicycle. With frequent stops to learn about the sites and to take pictures, it makes for a most enjoyable way to explore this fascinating place.
The easy 6-mile (10km) trek travels to three of Berlin’s best locally owned restaurants. Enjoy a progressive 3-course meal — smaller portions at each restaurant — with a variety of flavors, including some tasty Turkish and Middle Eastern cuisine. Visit Am Wasserturm, Berlin’s watertower landmark, and its surrounding park area for some of the best places to eat and shop. Stop on the Oberbaum Bridge to take in a beautiful sunset and make a number of other stops at unique hot spots and learn about the historical sites there.
The tour concludes back in Alexanderplatz.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All participants must be able to ride a bike alone
- Please note: While the local operator tries to accommodate dietary restrictions, we cannot guarantee that the food provided will meet every specific requirement
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Fat Tire Tours - Berlin
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Lots of laughs and fun, highly recommend this for any visitor to Berlin!" See review