- 4-hour walking tour of Potsdam from Berlin
- Admire the exterior of the Rococo Sanssouci Palace
- See the impressive Venetian mosaic in the solemn Church of Peace
- Find out just why Germans leave potatoes on Frederick the Great’s grave
- Marvel at Neues Palais, Orangerie Schloss and Schloss Sans Souci (outside only)
- Walk under Potsdam’s very own Brandenburg Gate
- See Frederick the Great’s stunning Sanssouci Gardens—a UNESCO World Heritage Site
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Original Berlin Walks
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms