- History buffs will appreciate this half-day walking tour of historical Berlin
- Learn about the rise and fall of German Nazism from your tour guide
- Gain a new perspective on some of Berlin’s most popular attractions
- Benefit from personalized attention throughout your small-group excursion
Departure & Return
Meeting point is in front of the Tourist Information Office at the Brandenburg Gate. Your Guide will be holding a BLUE umbrella and holding a sign displaying "World War II historical tour".
The tour will end at Topographie. Please ask your guide for the best connection options to your next destination.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY On the Front Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands