- Take a full-day tour of Berlin from your cruise ship dock in Warnemunde
- Explore Germany’s capital and learn about its vibrant history
- See landmarks like Checkpoint Charlie and the Memorial to the Murdered Jews
- Enjoy a stress-free trip with provided transportation and tour guide
Departure & Return
This tour commences outside of your cruise ship docking in Warnemünde or Rostock Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 33 travelers
- OPERATED BY Vexperio Tours, Shore Excursions & Virtual Experiences
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "The return coach journey was 3 hours each way which may put many people off." See review
- "Three hour ride each way from the port, but it's lovely scenery and there's a pit stop half way!" See review
- "In a nutshell: You have a three hour bus ride (plus 15-20 minutes for a bathroom stop) in each direction to get to and from Berlin." See review