9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Good for avoiding crowds
Search for wild elephants and other animals on a private day trip to Sri Lanka’s Udawalawe National Park from the Bentota, Kalutara, Beruwala, Induruwa, or Ahungalle area. Journey into the mountain-backed interior by private vehicle and take a 4x4 game-spotting drive: looking for the park’s herds of elephants—often seen with young—and water monitor lizards, water buffalo, deer, and leopard. Includes a lunch stop (own expense), entrance fees, and hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Private full-day Udawalawe National Park day trip from Bentota, Kalutara, Beruwala, Induruwa, or Ahungalle areas
- Venture into central Sri Lanka to Udawalawe, an important haven for wild elephants
- Open-top 4x4 game drive through the forests, marshlands, and plains
- Watch for elephants, sometimes seen in herds, with young, and bathing in the water
- Look for water monitor lizards, water buffalo, leopard, and birds such as eagles and peacocks
- Includes choice of departure times and entrance fees, with stop for lunch at own expense
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle, including hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transportation by Private Vehicles
Safari Jeep Cost
English-speaking chauffeur guide
Food and drinks, unless specified
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
DVD (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please share with us your hotel name for arrange the pickup
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY VTS Lanka Tour
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Udawalawe Safari Private Day Trip from Bentota and Kalutara Areas?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Udawalawe Safari Private Day Trip from Bentota and Kalutara Areas?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Udawalawe Safari Private Day Trip from Bentota and Kalutara Areas?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Udawalawe Safari Private Day Trip from Bentota and Kalutara Areas?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Udawalawe Safari Private Day Trip from Bentota and Kalutara Areas
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisExtremeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBentota4WD Tours - Southern ProvinceSporting Events - Southern ProvinceBus Tours - Southern ProvinceNature and Wildlife - Southern ProvinceSafaris - Southern ProvinceExtreme - Southern ProvinceFull-day Tours - Southern Province4WD Tours - KalutaraSporting Events - KalutaraBus Tours - KalutaraNature and Wildlife - KalutaraSafaris - KalutaraExtreme - KalutaraFull-day Tours - Kalutara4WD Tours - HikkaduwaSporting Events - HikkaduwaBus Tours - HikkaduwaNature and Wildlife - HikkaduwaSafaris - HikkaduwaExtreme - HikkaduwaFull-day Tours - HikkaduwaCategory