10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Benefit from personalized attention and a flexible itinerary on this full-day private tour to Galle, with round-trip transportation from Bentota. This multi-stop tour may be ambitious to undertake on your own, but with a guide in the lead it's easy and relaxing. Explore the Madu River's mangroves and relax on the sand at Unawatuna. Tour the moonstone mines in Metiyagoda and stroll down the cobblestone streets of old city Galle, listening to insightful commentary from your dedicated guide as you travel.
- Convenient hotel pickup and drop-off in Bentota
- Included boat safari on the Madu River to see the mangrove shallows
- Private guide gives your group personalized attention
- Bottled water to keep you hydrated
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off from your hotel in Bentota.
Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle.
Service of an English Speaking chauffeur guide.
1-Boat Safari in Madu River.
1-Liter Water Bottle Per Person.
Food and Beverages
Entrance fees (if any).
Expenses of personal nature
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your Hotel in Bentota
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Lakpura LLC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Coastal Ride to Galle from Bentota?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Coastal Ride to Galle from Bentota?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Coastal Ride to Galle from Bentota?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Coastal Ride to Galle from Bentota?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Coastal Ride to Galle from Bentota
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBentotaBus Tours - Southern ProvinceCity Tours - Southern ProvinceFull-day Tours - Southern ProvinceBus Tours - KalutaraCity Tours - KalutaraFull-day Tours - KalutaraBus Tours - HikkaduwaCity Tours - HikkaduwaFull-day Tours - HikkaduwaCategory