4 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Getting to and exploring Sri Lanka’s Udawalawe National Park from Bentota in a day is difficult any other way than on a guided safari-and-transport package. This full-day experience ticks the boxes: with private return transfers from your hotel and a 4x4 safari inside the park. Settle into an open-top 4x4 and look for elephants, crocodiles, leopard, and birds as you roam the grasslands and lakes. Park entry fees are included.
- See wildlife at Udawalawe National Park on a private day trip from Bentota
- Scenic and hassle-free journey to and from Udawalawe by private vehicle
- 4x4 park safari to look for elephant, leopard, deer, birds, and more
- Smooth and convenient: entry fees and hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop off from Bentota.
Transport throughout the tour with an air-conditioned vehicle,
Service of an English-speaking chauffeur guide.
Water bottle (per-person).
Entrance Tickets to the Udawalawe National Park.
Food and drinks.
Expenses of personal nature.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your hotel in Bentota
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Lakpura LLC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Udawalawe National Park Safari from Bentota?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Udawalawe National Park Safari from Bentota?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Udawalawe National Park Safari from Bentota?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Udawalawe National Park Safari from Bentota?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Udawalawe National Park Safari from Bentota
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisHalf-day ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBentotaBus Tours - Southern ProvinceNature and Wildlife - Southern ProvinceSafaris - Southern ProvinceHalf-day Tours - Southern ProvinceBus Tours - KalutaraNature and Wildlife - KalutaraSafaris - KalutaraHalf-day Tours - KalutaraBus Tours - HikkaduwaNature and Wildlife - HikkaduwaSafaris - HikkaduwaHalf-day Tours - HikkaduwaCategory