12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Spend some time with the wild animals of Udawalawe National Park during this full-day, guided excursion. Inside the 230,000-hectare, protected space, some 500 elephants roam free. Hire a Jeep and traverse the park to see deer, mongoose, crocodiles, buffalo, and a multitude of amphibious life. Snap a photo as your guide points out a few of the 50-species of butterfly who call this place home.
- Visit a vast nature reserve to see wild animals in their natural setting
- Guided access to Udawalawe National Park
- Round-trip transportation from Bentota
Saved to wishlist!
National Park fees
Jeep hire for national park
English speaking driver
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Asni Tours & Travel (iTours)
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Day Excursions to Udawalawe from Bentota?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Day Excursions to Udawalawe from Bentota?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Day Excursions to Udawalawe from Bentota?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Day Excursions to Udawalawe from Bentota?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Day Excursions to Udawalawe from Bentota
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBentotaBus Tours - Southern ProvinceNature and Wildlife - Southern ProvinceSafaris - Southern ProvinceFull-day Tours - Southern ProvinceBus Tours - KalutaraNature and Wildlife - KalutaraSafaris - KalutaraFull-day Tours - KalutaraBus Tours - HikkaduwaNature and Wildlife - HikkaduwaSafaris - HikkaduwaFull-day Tours - HikkaduwaCategory