2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Guides (Professional lifeguards)
Support boat (in case of emergency)
Neoprene (out of season)
Departure & Return
Av. del Tio Catala, 03738, Alicante, Spain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY La terreta - esport i aventura
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cala Granadella Kayak Tour with Snorkeling in Caló-Cova del Llop Marí?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Cala Granadella Kayak Tour with Snorkeling in Caló-Cova del Llop Marí?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cala Granadella Kayak Tour with Snorkeling in Caló-Cova del Llop Marí?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cala Granadella Kayak Tour with Snorkeling in Caló-Cova del Llop Marí?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Cala Granadella Kayak Tour with Snorkeling in Caló-Cova del Llop Marí
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursKayakingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingBenidormWater Tours - Costa BlancaKayaking - Costa BlancaWater Tours - AlicanteKayaking - AlicanteWater Tours - ValenciaKayaking - ValenciaCategory