2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Take to the coastal waters off Jávea and explore around Playa de la Granadella on this 3-hour kayak tour. Hop into your kayak and paddle out onto the rolling waves of the Mediterranean Sea with a guide. Admire panoramic views over beautiful Playa de la Granadella and surrounds, and explore along the rugged coastline. During your kayak adventure, reach hidden bays, pretty coves and secret sea-caves accessible only by boat such as Cova del Llop Mari and Cova del Nao. When your 3-hour tour ends, paddle gently back to shore.
- 3-hour Playa de la Granadella kayak tour
- Paddle onto the Mediterranean Sea off Jávea with a guide
- Enjoy panoramic views over Playa de la Granadella
- Discover pretty coves and hidden caves along the coastline
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Avenida del Tio Catala , Av. del Tio Catala, 03738, Alicante, SpainThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Siesta Advisor
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Guided Kayak Tour in Playa de La Granadella?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Guided Kayak Tour in Playa de La Granadella?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Guided Kayak Tour in Playa de La Granadella?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Guided Kayak Tour in Playa de La Granadella?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Guided Kayak Tour in Playa de La Granadella
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
KayakingSnorkelingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesBenidormKayaking - Costa BlancaSnorkeling - Costa BlancaKayaking - AlicanteSnorkeling - AlicanteKayaking - ValenciaSnorkeling - ValenciaCategory