- Take a 3-hour tour inclusive of a Spanish lunch and sailing trip from Denia
- Get a taste of the local Spanish cuisine at a local restaurant with drinks
- Sail along the Denia coast in a catamaran and admire the beautiful scenery
- See the skyline, the castle, beautiful beaches, and the nature reserve
Departure & Return
Lunch at “El Raset” Restaurant: Bellavista 7 street. Denia. "Mundo Marino" cruises at the Commercial Port of Denia, in front of the “Red Cross” (at the crossroads of “Marqués de Campo” and “Explanada de Cervantes” streets.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Both activities should be done the same day. You must go on your own.
- Lunch at 1:30pm. Restaurant is located 450 meters walking from the embark point.
- Cruise at 5:30pm, arrive to the departure point 30 minutes in advance.
- Coolers or beverages are not allowed on board.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Infant 0-3 years are free (meal not included).
- Advice about any dietary restriction at time of booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
- OPERATED BY La mar de cerca. Tours in Spain.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Denia Sailing Trip and Lunch at the Port.