- Learn all about the region's history and culture from your guide
- Hassle-free round-trip transfers from select Benidorm hotels
- Make the most of free time to explore at your own pace and to your own interests
- Soak up the Mediterranean scenery while traveling aboard a comfortable coach
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your pick-up will be arranged as per the option you choose at check-out. If you wish to change your pick-up location, you must contact the tour operator.
** If you're travelling from another town to join this excursion, please contact the tour operator after you book for help with choosing the most convenient meeting point **
Hotel Kaktus Albir (roundabout) 9:45
Hotel Albir Playa (roundabout) 9:45
Hotel Albir Garden (pavement outside) 9:45
Consum Albir (bus stop) 9:45
Magic Robin Hood (outside entrance) 9:50
Camping Benidorm (bus stop opposite ) 9:55
Hotel Deloix (bus stop opposite) 10:00
Hotel Melia Benidorm (pavement outside) 10:00
Hotel Sol Pelicanos (pavement outside) 10:05
Buddies Bar Calle Ibiza (next to Consum Supermarket) 10:10
Valor Cafeteria (Calle Lepanto) 10:20
BP Petrol Station (Av. Jaume I) 10:30
Via Parque (Avda de Cuba bus stop at BENIDORM SIGN) 10:35
Hotel Poseidon Playa (bus stop on promenade) 10:35
Hotel Gran Bali (pavement outside) 10:45
Terra Natura Zoo (roundabout at entrance) 10:55
Hotel Melia Villaitana (roundabout at entrance) 10:55
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Manual collapsible wheelchairs can be stored in the coach luggage hold, however, the driver is unable to assist passengers boarding and disembarking due to insurance regulations
- Please provide a mobile number at the time of booking so that we can contact you in the event that we have any difficulty locating you
- Dress code is smart casual
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travelers
- OPERATED BY Round Town Travel S.L.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Day Trip to Guadalest from Benidorm or Albir.
- "The distance from the resort is not too far so you are not on the coach for too long." See review