- Sail the picturesque Mediterranean on this all-inclusive day trip from Denia
- Cruise on a catamaran sailboat equipped with a cafe, bar, and restrooms
- Enjoy a barbeque lunch, beverages, and multi-course dinner included
- Spend the day swimming and relaxing on the Spanish coast
Departure & Return
"Mundo Marino" Cruises: Commercial Port of Denia, in front of the “Red Cross” (at the crossroads of “Marqués de Campo” and “Explanada de Cervantes” streets. Dinner at “El Raset” Restaurant: Bellavista 7 street. Denia.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people (adults) per booking is required.
- Both activities should be done on the same day. You must go on your own.
- Coolers or beverages are not allowed on board.
- Comfortable clothing, swimsuit, sunscreen, towel, are recommended.
- Dinner at 8:30pm. Restaurant is located 450 meters from the disembark (6 minutes walking).
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Infant 0-3 years are free (meals not included).
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required (pre-order until 24-hour prior to activity starts).
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
- OPERATED BY La mar de cerca. Tours in Spain.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience