- Visit medieval Benissa, pretty Moraira, and some ancient caves
- Soak up the scenery as you ride along the coast and through the countryside
- Get help, advice, and travel tips from your onboard host
- Discover a more historic side of the Costa Blanca than big hotels and beaches
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your pick-up will be arranged as per the option you choose at check-out. If you wish to change your pick-up location, you must contact the tour operator.
N332 Tram Station (bus stop) 10:40;
N332 Stadman International (bus stop) 10:40;
Villa Gadea (pavement outside) 10:45;
Cap Negret (pavement outside) 10:45;
Hotel Bahia (pavement outside) 11:05;
Cruz Roja Calpe (Calle San Fermín, pavement outside) 11:05;
Suitopia (pavement outside) 11:05;
Hotel Ifach (roundabout) 11:15;
Bus Stop Mercadona (opp. Hotel Diamante Beach) 11:20;
Imperial Park (outside front gates on main road) 11:30;
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Manual collapsible wheelchairs can be stored in the coach luggage hold, however, the driver is unable to assist passengers boarding and disembarking due to insurance regulations
- Dress code is smart casual, comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travelers
- OPERATED BY Round Town Travel S.L.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Coast and Caves Day Trip from Calpe or Altea.