- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Lunch included
Departure & Return
"Mundo Marino" cruises tickets office: Avenida del Puerto without number (behind the Lonja building, just below "Baydal" restaurant). Port of Calpe. Shipment is 30 meters behind the tickets office. Dinner in “El Cantonet” Restaurant: Isla Formentera, 5 street. Venue 5. Calpe.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Both activities should be done the same day. You must go on your own.
- Coolers or beverages are not allowed on board.
- Comfortable clothing, swimsuit, sunscreen, towel are recommended.
- Dinner at 8pm. Restaurant is located 220 meters from the landing point, 3 minutes walking.
- You can not access to the restaurant with your naked torso or wet clothes. Dress code: informal.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required (pre-order until 24-hours prior to activity starts)
- Infants 0-3 years are free, meal not included.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
- OPERATED BY La mar de cerca. Tours in Spain.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Calpe Sailing Cruise with Bathing and Dinner at the Port.