- Explore the Spain’s gorgeous Balearic coast on this all-day sailing excursion
- Escape the crowded beaches and enjoy a relaxing swim at an isolated cove
- Savor delicious complimentary meals on board and at Casco Antiguo de Altea
- Remember the region’s beauty with photos of cliffs, coves, and beaches
Departure & Return
"Mundo Marino" cruises: Port of Altea, at the end of the breakwater (next to the green lighthouse). Dinner at "Casa Vital" Restaurant: Salamanca 11 street. 03590. Old town of Altea.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Both activities should be done the same day. You must go on your own.
- Coolers or beverages are not allowed on board.
- Comfortable clothing, swimsuit, sunscreen, towel are recommended.
- Dinner at 8:30pm in a restaurant located at the old town.
- You can not access to the restaurant with your naked torso or wet clothes. Dress code: informal.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Infant 0-3 years are free (meal not included)
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required (pre-order until 24-hour prior to activity starts
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY La mar de cerca. Tours in Spain.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience