- Half-day snorkeling tour from Belize City
- Snorkel in the protected waters of Hol Chan Marine Reserve
- Safely swim among dozens of nurse sharks and sting rays in Shark Ray Alley
- Sip a tropical cocktail on board the boat
- Enjoy free time to relax on the beach and dine on Caye Caulker
- Excellent way to experience Belize's barrier reef
- Makes a great shore excursion for cruise ship passengers
- Includes pickup and drop-off from the Belize City port or hotels
Departure & Return
If arriving by cruise ship: As you debark from your tender boat, please look for the Diamonds International store at Terminal 2. Walk through the store to the gate on Fort Street. At the gate, you’ll be met by a representative of Splash Wave Tours
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Dress code is casual
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Anyone with Covid-19 symptoms will not be allow on tour
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY splash wave tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Hol Chan Marine Reserve and Shark Ray Alley Snorkeling Tour.