6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore an underground river and spectacular caves on a cave tubing adventure from Belize City that goes deep into the Belize rainforest. You’ll use a caving helmet and lamp to light your way as you hike, swim, and float through a series of caverns, and discover the long history of the fascinating cave system—including Maya artifacts that date back more than 1,000 years.
- Travel through mangroves and savannah on your way to the rainforest
- Guide and provided safety gear ensure a safe, fun day
- Option to purchase a local lunch after cave tubing
- Convenient pickup and drop-off at Belize City hotels or the port
Saved to wishlist!
Tourist Guide service
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Use of helmet, jackets, lights
vehicles are assigned to each ship and depart as they fill up
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
get a early tender ticket to ensure a early arrival, ship to shore
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
9:00 am Cruise Ship Time
- belize city cruise port, FSTV, exit terminal 1, street side V.i.V.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 5 years
- tour time is 9:00 ship time
- Child minimum height 40 inches
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY V.I.V. Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half-Day Crystal CaveTubing ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Half-Day Crystal CaveTubing ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Half-Day Crystal CaveTubing ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half-Day Crystal CaveTubing ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Half-Day Crystal CaveTubing
4 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsTubingPorts of Call ToursRaftingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingBelize CityShore Excursions - Ambergris CayeTubing - Ambergris CayePorts of Call Tours - Ambergris CayeRafting - Ambergris CayeShore Excursions - HopkinsTubing - HopkinsPorts of Call Tours - HopkinsRafting - HopkinsShore Excursions - San IgnacioTubing - San IgnacioPorts of Call Tours - San IgnacioRafting - San IgnacioCategory