5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Float through an amazing system of flooded caverns on a 5-hour private tubing adventure from Belize City to the Caves Branch River, and explore the limestone passages that the ancient Maya saw as portals to the supernatural. Hike into a lush jungle to the cave entrance, then use a headlamp to illuminate glittering cave walls hung with thousands of stalactites. Enter soaring chambers that drip with cool water, slip into the water for a refreshing swim, and experience the hidden side of this ancient landscape.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- All-inclusive tour
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
National Park fees
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Private tour or small-group tour (depending on option selected)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- FORT STREET TOURISM VILLAGE, Fort Street Tourism Village, Terminal 1, Belize City, Belize
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Private Belize Adventure
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Cave Tubing from Belize City?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Cave Tubing from Belize City?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Private Cave Tubing from Belize City?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Cave Tubing from Belize City?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Cave Tubing from Belize City
4 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsTubingPorts of Call ToursRaftingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingBelize CityShore Excursions - Ambergris CayeTubing - Ambergris CayePorts of Call Tours - Ambergris CayeRafting - Ambergris CayeShore Excursions - HopkinsTubing - HopkinsPorts of Call Tours - HopkinsRafting - HopkinsShore Excursions - San IgnacioTubing - San IgnacioPorts of Call Tours - San IgnacioRafting - San IgnacioCategory