Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Departure & Return
A 9-minute walk from the ocean, this modern, colorful hotel is also 4.8 km from Belize City Municipal Airport, and 6.3 km from both St. John the Baptist Cathedral and Old Belize Adventure amusement park.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Your adventure begins with a welcome meeting at 6 pm on Day 1.
- An open-dated round-trip ticket to return to Belize City from Caye Caulker is included on this trip. If you are travelling from Caye Caulker to Belize Airport please ensure you do not book a flight before 12pm to allow for travel time.
- Additional accommodation in Caye Caulker or Belize City is available to book on this trip should you wish to extend your stay
- Transfers from Belize City Port to our Belize City Hotel or the airport are available through your booking agent. Otherwise, you can travel from the Belize City Airport to the hotel by taxi. We recommend you use the authorised taxi services organised from inside the terminal. They will charge you approximately BZ$50 (USD$25) for a trip to downtown. The drive to where the hotel is located is approximately 25 minutes depending on traffic.
- A single supplement is available if you’d prefer not to share a room on this trip. The single supplement applies to all nights on your trip and is subject to availability
- Belize City isn't the most beautiful place we visit in Central America but it is the best option as the starting point of this tour. Like any big city in this region, Belize City has some issues with street crime and we advise visitors to take every precaution when you're outside the hotel. Don't take any valuables when you go out and keep your camera safe. At night, always try to go out in a group and stay on the main streets. If you have some extra time and want to explore the city, we recommend you take a taxi, even when travelling relatively short distances. You can organise for a taxi to pick you up at the hotel and wait for you at each stop. This might be a little more expensive.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Intrepid Latin America
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands