Explore our promoted experiences
- Travel against the tourist crowds for a return drive along the Antrim Coast
- Visit some of Northern Ireland's top sights, including the ruins of Dunluce Castle, UNESCO-listed Giant's Causeway
- Journey by comfortable coach and enjoy the expertise of a knowledgable guide
- Great for families or travelers with limited time
Departure & Return
Opposite The Grand Opera House Check-in 8:45am Departure 9am sharp
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Irish Tour Tickets
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Don’t miss it and it’s worth spending a day on this tour." See review
- "Recommend bringing your own lunch because there is no time to find a restaurant/pub, order lunch and eat, let alone try to taste whiskey or peruse the gift shop." See review
- "It takes 20 minutes to walk to the bridge and then 30 seconds to get across after you have queued." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews