Explore our promoted experiences
- Enjoy a chauffeured tour of the Giant’s Causeway and Antrim Coast
- Visit multiple attractions such as Old Bushmills Distillery or Dunluce Castle
- Marvel at the 50,000 hexagonal basalt columns that form the Giant’s Causeway
- Experience traditional Irish culture, seaside castles, and World Heritage sites
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 1 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 7 people per booking
- Northern Ireland
- is a beautiful and diverse country, we do extensive tours to show the beauty of our country. At the Belfast Tours NI You control the pace of where you would like to stop simply tell the driver. In our tour there will be ample opportunities to stop, exit the vehicle and take beautiful photos. Let us take you into this amazing world by visiting some of those key sites with your own personal driver and guide.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Belfast Tours NI
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Although the cost may appear a bit more expensive than some other tours it is by far worth every penny." See review