- Discover the special effects and full-scale reconstructions of the Titanic Belfast Experience
- Explore the Giant's Causeway, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Visit the Dark Hedges, featured in the Game of Thrones series
- Get great photo opportunities at the Dunluce Castle ruins
Departure & Return
Departure Point: 31 Chichester Street, Belfast (outside the entrance to Top Shop, across the road from the Garrick bar) *Please be there 5 - 10 min before departure time Pick up time is 9.15am Drop off is at approx 5.00-5.30 pm *This tour originates from Dublin. Enquire directly with the company about staying on the bus back to Dublin. Keep in mind this will ONLY be possible if pre organised directly with the company
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for children under 2. If they are very used to travelling on a bus tour (up to 2 hours between stops, up to 9 hours for the day) and very used to walking, please book 1 seat per child and bring your own child seat.
- Not recommended for participants with back problems, with heart complaints, pregnant women or other serious medical conditions
- If passengers are late to the pick up the bus will not wait for them even if they call the office before hand. Must make sure they are on time. If passengers are intoxicated at any stage of the tour they will not be allowed on/back on the bus.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- The pick up point is in the City Centre so there is no parking available for passengers to leave their cars for the entire day.
- Use the bathroom prior to coming to the pick up point. Bring a packed lunch and also wear comfortable clothing, comfortable shoes as well as a rainproof jacket.
- It is the passengers responsibility to ensure that all Visa and travel documents are in order prior to the tour. (If going back to Dublin)
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY Finn Tours Limited
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Giant's Causeway, Titanic Experience and Dark Hedges Day Tour from Belfast.