- Full-day tour to Giant’s Causeway from Belfast
- Climb the stones at Giant’s Causeway, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Enjoy hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Please check-in by 8.30am with our member of staff, who will be outside the hotel with a board showing "McComb's Travel".
What To Expect
Travel the scenic Antrim Road to the famous Carrickfergus Castle, an impressive Norman fortress considered one of Northern Ireland’s best preserved. Hear of the structure’s intriguing history.
Relax during the scenic journey back to Belfast, which passes the medieval Dunluce Castle, and bid your guide farewell in central Belfast.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is free to visit the stones at the Giant's Causeway, however, a National Trust fee applies for anyone who wants to enter the Visitor Centre.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY McComb's Coach Travel Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Wear comfy walking shoes and layers of clothing that can be removed or put back on just in case." See review
- "It is a bit of a walk to the rope bridge, so be aware of your own physical condition." See review
- "Rocks can be a bit slippery when wet and there's a good walk from were the bus drops you to the rocks but you can get a ride from the gift shop down for a small fee." See review