8 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Discover the many wonders of Northern Ireland on this action-packed day tour. You won’t have to worry about booking transport as you’ll be picked up from the port. Travel on a comfortable coach between dispersed attractions. Highlights include multiple filming locations from the Game of Thrones, Bushmills Distillery, Ballycastle, Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge, and the spectacular UNESCO-listed Giants Causeway.
- See a UNESCO World Heritage Site—Giants Causeway
- See a filming location from the Game of Thrones—Carnlough Harbour
- A guide will accompany you so you don’t get lost
- Get access to lots of beautiful photo spots, such as White Park Bay
Saved to wishlist!
Fully guided tour
Pick up from cruise ship
Entrance fees( rope bridge if you choose to cross)
whiskey tastings ( if you choose to taste
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- There is a little 20mins walk to Giants causeway
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY The Irish tour guide
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Shore Excursion Giants Causeway Private Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Shore Excursion Giants Causeway Private Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Shore Excursion Giants Causeway Private Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursDistillery Tours Ports of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBelfastShore Excursions - DublinBus Tours - DublinDistillery Tours - DublinPorts of Call Tours - DublinShore Excursions - GlasgowBus Tours - GlasgowDistillery Tours - GlasgowPorts of Call Tours - GlasgowShore Excursions - StirlingBus Tours - StirlingDistillery Tours - StirlingPorts of Call Tours - StirlingCategory
Belfast Peace WallBelfast Grand Opera HouseEileen Hickey Irish Republican History MuseumBallintoy HarbourBelfast Cathedral QuarterTitanic QuarterOdyssey Pavilion & SSE ArenaOld Bushmills DistilleryHarland & Wolff Drawing OfficesCrumlin Road GaolTitanic's Dock and Pump-HouseCushendunBelfast Botanic Gardens & Palm HouseAlbert Memorial ClockBelfast Customs HouseParliament Buildings (Stormont)Carrickfergus CastleUlster MuseumVictoria Square Shopping CentreBelfast City Hall