2 hours 20 minutes to 2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
There’s a great deal more to Belfast than its historical conflict. Gain a more comprehensive understanding of life in Belfast on this private walking tour that explores the city’s punk rock scene, global links, the context of the Troubles, and more. Benefit from the insider knowledge of your local guide as you stroll by top landmarks and hidden gems, and receive personalized recommendations for the rest of your visit.
- Stroll by landmarks including City Hall, the Big Fish, and the Albert Clock
- Widen your perspective on a tour that covers more than just the Troubles
- Explore with a Belfast native to experience the city like a local
- Enjoy the undivided attention of your guide on a private tour
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 15 years
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 21 travelers
- OPERATED BY Experience Belfast
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Belfast Troubles Tour: Walls and Bridges?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Belfast Troubles Tour: Walls and Bridges?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Belfast Troubles Tour: Walls and Bridges
140 to 150 minutes
1 hour 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingBelfastCity Tours - DublinWalking Tours - DublinHistorical Tours - DublinCity Tours - GlasgowWalking Tours - GlasgowHistorical Tours - GlasgowCity Tours - StirlingWalking Tours - StirlingHistorical Tours - StirlingCategory
Ulster MuseumVictoria Square Shopping CentreBelfast Customs HouseShankillBelfast Botanic Gardens & Palm HouseBelfast Falls RoadEileen Hickey Irish Republican History MuseumCarrick-a-Rede Rope BridgeParliament Buildings (Stormont)Belfast City HallTitanic QuarterBelfast Cathedral QuarterQueen's University BelfastAlbert Memorial ClockBallycastleCushendunHMS CarolineCarrickfergus CastleBelfast Peace WallBallintoy Harbour